As part of its commitment to greater transparency, the Government will publish salary information for the Senior Civil Service and organograms…
As part of its commitment to greater transparency, the Government will publish salary information for the Senior Civil Service and organograms for all government departments.
The information provides a snapshot of the department as at 31 March 2011. The Cabinet Office is presenting the information in a standardised format and so our organogram does not always reflect our new departmental structure. *
What we are publishing:
- An organogram of DCMS to deputy director level. Below this, staff numbers are summarised by grade. The organogram shows all posts, whether or not vacant. It includes staff on loan or on secondment in to DCMS and staff on maternity leave but excludes agency staff, consultants and specialist contractors.
- A remuneration report that shows individual salary information (in bands of £5,000) for SCS Pay Bands 2-4 (Directors, Director Generals and Permanent Secretaries). Names and salary details for staff in grades SCS1 and 1A are not disclosed, but job titles and number of direct reports are.
- A dataset providing summary information for more junior posts.
- A dataset for the posts shown in the family tree.
- Senior salaries and staff posts dataset (CSV 17kb)
- Junior salaries and staff posts dataset (CSV 17kb)
This application is an interactive visualisation for government structure - running in real-time, directly from the organogram data provided by each government department.
- Current DCMS Organogram (External link - the most latest data to date is shown)
- DCMS Organogram RDF data (RDF 393kb)**