The Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) business plan sets out work DCLG plans to carry out between 2012 and 2015.
This 2012 to 2015 business plan sets out the programme of work DCLG plans to carry out over the next 3 years to support the coalition government’s objectives. It also contains information on our structure and budget, and the way we measure our performance.
The full plan is available to download along with annexes. This year’s business plan is an update of the business plan published in May 2011. The full list of actions and indicators in the 2011 plan, with details of any changes made in this revision, is available to view in the DCLG 2011 business plan revisions table.
The structural reform plan section can be viewed on the updated Number 10 transparency website, with information on the current status of each action, and explanations for any deadlines missed, updated monthly. The previous version of the Number 10 transparency website hosts the final set of updates for May 2012.
May 2011 business plan and annexes
- DCLG business plan 2011 to 2015 (May 2011) (PDF 434 KB)
- Departmental planned expenditure 2011 to 2012 (XLS 176 KB)
- Local government expenditure 2011 to 2012 (XLS 22 KB)
- DCLG information strategy: list of datasets used for key policy decisions (May 2011) (XLS 168 KB)
- Indicator measurement (May 2011) (XLS 89.5 KB)
- Indicator measurement (updated July 2011) (XLS 106 KB)
Quarterly data summaries
We also publish data every 3 months to show how we are spending our budget, the results we have achieved and how we are deploying our workforce.
The department publishes monthly updates on progress against business plan actions. From June 2012 these updates will be published on the Number 10 transparency website.. The monthly updates are available to view as part of our structural reform plan.