CWA codes guidance
Guidance on which controlled work codes to use when submitting your legal aid claim in CWA (civil, crime lower, procurement etc).
PDF, 2.1MB, 112 pages
PDF, 185KB, 1 page
PDF, 2.87MB, 153 pages
PDF, 1.21MB, 110 pages
PDF, 329KB, 14 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Codes to use for submissions to LAA Online, including:
- civil codes, including rejection codes
- crime codes
- codes for procurement areas, access points and delivery locations
Published: 1 June 2014
Updated: 31 March 2017
- Reporting crime lower work guidance updated.
- Updated guidance for reporting controlled work matters
- Guidance for reporting family mediation work added.
- Updated guidance for reporting controlled work and crime lower.
- First published.
From: Legal Aid Agency