These documents explain the Civil Service Learning’s (CSL) structure and salaries for 2012. The data was compiled in March and September 2012.
These documents include information in CSV format on:
- the number and types of posts
- the salaries (within £5,000 bands) of the most senior civil servants in our organisation and the salary costs of their teams
Organogram on Cabinet Office website
- Organogram of the structure and salary information - March 2012
1- This information focuses on posts rather than people. The following posts are included:
- those occupied by permanent staff
- those occupied by fixed term appointees
- all posts occupied by a member of staff loaned or seconded into the department (regardless of funding arrangement)
- all staff on loan or secondment out of the department for which the department is incurring a cost
- all staff who are being paid but are not in a substantive post
- vacant posts
The following posts are excluded:
- exclusions on security grounds
2- This publication is based on information taken in March 2012. Like all organisations, staff changes occur on a frequent basis, which makes complete accuracy at this level of detail a difficult task.
3- The minimum of the National pay scale and the maximum of the London pay scale is shown for all junior grades.
4- Team salary costs are rounded to the nearest £10,000.