This independent review was carried out by the Government Internal Audit Agency (GIAA). It covers the Cyber Skills Immediate Impact Fund (CSIIF) due diligence and assessment process, with specific reference to the assessment of the application and subsequent grant award to Hacker House Limited between October 2018 and February 2019.
Alongside this report, the Government is also making available documents considered as part of this review, including:
- CSIIF Application Form;
- CSIIF Guidance for Applicants;
- CSIIF Application Form from Hacker House Ltd;
- Incorporation to Companies House – Hacker House Ltd;
- Approvals Board Terms of Reference;
- Approvals Board Paper 2 Assessments/Approvals Process;
- Approvals Board Paper 3 Overview and Recommendations;
- Approvals Board Clarification Responses and Recommendations;
- Approvals Board Minutes;
- Approvals Board Clarification Questions;
- Due Diligence Report;
- Approvals Board Decision.
The Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport wrote to the House of Commons Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Select Committee on 31 October 2019 about the review. This letter is also published here.