Criminal investigation: daybooks
- UK Visas and Immigration
- Part of:
- Enforcement and criminal investigations (modernised guidance) and Immigration and borders
- 18 November 2014
Modernised guidance on daybooks, for Immigration Enforcement criminal investigation teams.
PDF, 336KB, 25 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document contains guidance for Immigration Enforcement criminal investigation teams on:
- what a daybook is used for
- completing a daybook and examples of completed records
- storing and retaining a daybook
- disclosing information in the daybook
- excluded material
Published: 18 November 2014