These documents explain the Criminal Records Bureau’s (CRB) structure and salaries for 2012.
The documents above give information about:
- the number and types of posts in the CRB
- the salaries (within £5,000 bands) of the most senior civil servants in our organisation and the salary costs of their teams
1: This information focuses on posts rather than people. The following posts are included:
- those occupied by permanent staff
- those occupied by fixed term appointees
- all posts occupied by a member of staff loaned or seconded into the department (regardless of funding arrangement)
- all staff on loan or secondment out of the department for which the department is incurring a cost
- all staff who are being paid but are not in a substantive post
- vacant posts
The following posts are excluded:
- exclusions on security grounds
2: These publications are based on information taken March 2012. Like all organisations, staff changes occur on a frequent basis, which makes complete accuracy at this level of detail a difficult task.
3: The minimum of the national pay scale and the maximum of the London pay scale is shown for all junior grades.
4: Team salary costs are rounded to the nearest £10,000.