Court funds: payment request (professional deputies only)

Form for making a payment from a Court Funds Office account - for solicitors or local authorities acting as deputies for their clients.


Privacy Notice

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Only use this form if the money is being paid directly into your firm’s client account or a local authority account.

Use the standard payment request form (CFO P) for all other payments.

Published 2 December 2011
Last updated 25 May 2018 + show all updates
  1. Privacy Notice added.
  2. First published.