Controlled drugs and precursor chemicals: thefts or losses

Form to notify of the theft or loss of controlled drugs or precursor chemicals.


Notification of theft/unaccounted loss of controlled drugs/precursor chemicals

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Use this form to report any thefts or unaccounted losses of controlled drugs or precursor chemicals to the Drugs and Firearms Licensing Unit (DFLU).

Published 29 November 2018