Contracted-out pension schemes: termination of contracted-out employment (CA1607)

Use form CA1607 to tell HMRC when a scheme member is leaving contracted-out employment.


Termination of contracted-out employment (CA1607)

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Use form CA1607 when a scheme member is leaving contracted-out employment, accrued GMP rights are to be split and a transfer value is restricted to post 5 April 1988 rights.

Email HMRC to ask for this form in Welsh (Cymraeg).

Termination of contracted-out employment (CA14)
Guidance on salary related pension schemes and salary related parts of mixed benefits schemes.

Published 4 April 2014