Use this service to get a pension scheme member’s Guaranteed Minimum Pension (GMP) calculation.
Use the GMP checker to get a calculation for your members.
Before you start
You need a Government Gateway account for the Pension Scheme Online service in order to use this service.
You can either:
- get an instant calculation for one member at a time
- request a bulk calculation by uploading a CSV template - you’ll be sent an email when the result is ready
You can check your member’s record against the information HMRC holds.
For each calculation you’ll need the member’s:
- scheme contracted out number
- National Insurance number
- first name or initial
- last name
This service is unavailable from 2am to 5am Greenwich Mean Time due to regular maintenance. Please stop using the service before then or you won’t be able to finish your tasks.
Problems with the service
HMRC services may be slow during busy times. Check if there are any problems with this service.
Published: 18 July 2016
Updated: 2 June 2017
- The issue with bulk uploading information has now been resolved.
- HMRC are aware of an issue with bulk uploading and are working on fixing it. This issue should be resolved by 26 May 2017.
- GMP Checker service is no longer in Beta and is now live.
- First published.