Record amounts set off as company deductions

If your company is paid under deduction for the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS), use form CIS132 to record how you've set off the deductions.


Record of amounts set off

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


If your company has had Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) deductions taken from your income as subcontractors, you should set these off against your monthly or quarterly payments to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).

You can reduce your tax, National Insurance contributions or CIS payments by the amount of deductions.

Only companies can use this arrangement. It’s not available to individual subcontractors or partnerships.

Email HMRC to ask for this form in Welsh (Cymraeg).

Published 4 March 2013