Completing local authority housing statistics 2016 to 2017: guidance notes
Guidance notes and form for completing the 2016 to 2017 local authority housing statistics.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 1.28MB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The purpose of this return is to collect statistical data for:
- the evidence base to inform and monitor government strategies, policies and business objectives
- responding to parliamentary questions
- policy development on housing issues
- evaluating the quality and value for money of public services and public bodies
- benchmarking and performance monitoring by local authorities
The data is also used in other statistical publications (for example the Department for Communities and Local Government’s national statistics on the supply of affordable housing) and by other government departments.