DfT: 2007 to 2013 communications costs
Response about communications and marketing spend in the Department for Transport between 2007 to 2013.
Ref: f0008698 PDF, 28.9KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Response to a Freedom of Information request about how much the Department for Transport has spent from 2007 to 2013 on:
- communications and marketing
- public relations
- external public relations support
- most expensive public relations campaign, and what was the campaign
The request also asked:
- which public relations agencies were employed or held on roster in 2007 to 2012
- which public relations agencies we planned to employ or held on a roster in 2012 to 2013
- how many staff were in the communications department
- how many staff were retained in your communications department in 2007 to 2011
- how many staff were planned to be retained in the communications department by the end of 2012 to 2013
- for the name, job title, and salary of the most senior public relations or communications official
- for organisational charts of senior communications personnel for the years 2007 to 2012