Official National Statistics published by the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills must follow the UK Statistics Authority’s Code of Practice for Statistics.
BIS has prepared a number of documents related to compliance with the Code:
- a statement of compliance with the Code
- additional statements related to the Code
- a separate compliance statement on how it will meet the requirements of the Pre-release Access Order to Official Statistics 2008
- a list of recipients of pre-release access to National Statistics produced by BIS
- a statement of administrative sources