- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Part of:
- Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs) and Enterprise Zones
- 30 September 2010
- Applies to:
This report was produced by the Coalfields Regeneration Review Board, led by Michael Clapham.
PDF, 2.2MB, 139 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This report was produced by the Coalfields Regeneration Review Board, led by Michael Clapham. The review considered how government can best support regeneration of the former mining communities. It looked at:
- the case for coalfields intervention
- national and local government engagement
- the structure and effectiveness of the entire coalfields programmes
- co-ordination and local arrangements
The report contains recommendations on the future of government intervention in the coalfields.
Published: 30 September 2010