Cloud computing services used by DfT
This Freedom of Information response concerns cloud computing services used by DfT.
Ref: f0010852 PDF, 154KB, 4 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This letter is a response to a Freedom of Information request about cloud computing services used by DfT. The request asked if the department uses cloud computing services and, if so:
- which cloud computing service and provider are being used
- if known, in which country the cloud computing service’s servers are located
- what measures are taken to ensure that content stored on the cloud is compliant with the Data Protection Act
- whether the department requested specific terms and conditions from the service provider
- whether the cloud computing service that is being used comply with the EU’s standard contractual terms
The department responds by providing details of the services it uses.
Published: 13 February 2014
From: Department for Transport