Ninth issue of Civil Service Quarterly, featuring articles on Universal Credit, measuring the life expectancy of nuclear reactors and preventing data fraud.
Civil Service Quarterly showcases the innovative work civil servants are doing. This edition includes articles on:
- how we are modelling the estimated the viable life expectancy of the UK’s nuclear reactors
- social change through local action
- funding the fight against dementia
- how to measure how good the Civil Service is
- using data to prevent fraud
- making law in a digital world: the Universal Credit experience
- the Productivity Plan: a route map to a more prosperous nation
- insights from Ursula Brennan
You can read also read these online on the Civil Service Quarterly blog.