Eighth issue of Civil Service Quarterly, featuring articles on the economic growth plan, the increasing demand for STEM-training, TW3 and driverless cars.
Civil Service Quarterly showcases the innovative work civil servants are doing. This edition includes articles on:
- a 10-point plan for growth: 2 years on
- the future of driving
- building STEM capability in the UK
- using technology to change the way we work
- how civil servants supported the Stormont House Agreement
- involving the public in solving ethical debates
- fighting crime with better data
- partnering with business to ‘make things do stuff’
- joining forces to fight Ebola
You can read also read these online on the Civil Service Quarterly blog.