Research and analysis
Civil Service Quarterly: Issue 7
Seventh issue of Civil Service Quarterly, featuring articles on destroying Syria's chemical weapons, designing a better A&E and What Works centres
PDF, 5.57MB, 36 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Civil Service Quarterly showcases the innovative work civil servants are doing. This edition includes articles on:
- Destroying Syria’s chemical weapons programme
- GCHQ inspiring school children to learn much-needed languages such as Chinese
- Predictive analytics: how data science is changing the way government works
- Designing a better A&E
- How the Department of Health’s Connecting Programme is giving staff experience of the frontline
- Raising the policy bar with DfE’s Policy Fellowship programme
- Reforming the Rural Payments Agency
- What works? The rise of experimental government
You can read also read these online on the Civil Service Quarterly blog.