Fourth issue of Civil Service Quarterly, providing a snapshot of the work done by UK civil servants.
PDF, 5.87MB, 36 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The issue edition of Civil Service Quarterly includes articles on:
- wellbeing: why it matters
- making equal marriage possible
- the Office for Low Emission Vehicles perspective on the future of driving
- how the Cabinet Office Implementation Unit works with departments to get things done
- dealing with modern slavery: the Gangmasters Licensing Authority’s role in decreasing workers’ exploitation
- public services in Scotland
- hackdays, or hackathons, and how a hackathon helped flood victims
- connecting policy with practice: civil servants learning from voluntary sector workers to improve policy making
- joining up to transform lives: how the Civil Service is helping Britain’s most disadvantaged individuals and families