Research and analysis
Civil Service Quarterly: Issue 10
Tenth issue of Civil Service Quarterly, featuring articles on the Spending Review, horizon scanning and the Operational Delivery profession.
PDF, 2.93MB, 40 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Civil Service Quarterly showcases the innovative work civil servants are doing.
This edition includes articles on:
- The Spending Review in 1,000 words
- Understand costs to unlock opportunities
- Improving public sector efficiency to deliver a smarter state
- National Citizen Service: Supporting our young people
- Professional value-added volunteering
- New Year, new motivation for health changes
- Operational Delivery Profession: The public face of the Civil Service
- No more Head of Household
- Horizon-scanning: Helping policy-makers in an uncertain world
- Finding out what works in preventing reoffending
You can read also read these online on the Civil Service Quarterly blog.