Civil Service Quarterly showcases the innovative work civil servants are doing.
This edition includes articles on:
- The Spending Review in 1,000 words
- Understand costs to unlock opportunities
- Improving public sector efficiency to deliver a smarter state
- National Citizen Service: Supporting our young people
- Professional value-added volunteering
- New Year, new motivation for health changes
- Operational Delivery Profession: The public face of the Civil Service
- No more Head of Household
- Horizon-scanning: Helping policy-makers in an uncertain world
- Finding out what works in preventing reoffending
You can read also read these online on the Civil Service Quarterly blog.