First issue of Civil Service Quarterly, providing a snapshot of the work done by UK civil servants.
PDF, 4.14MB, 36 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The first issue of Civil Service Quarterly includes articles on:
- design techniques used in GOV.UK
- world-leading diplomacy at the UN
- innovation in policy making in the Department for Education and a customer service culture at Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs
- data sharing between the Department for Work and Pensions and the Ministry of Justice to improve offenders’ lives
- reflections from the Behavioural Insights Team in Cabinet Office on how ‘nudges’ can be used to promote charitable giving
- work on reducing the risks of disasters from the Government Office for Science
- economic insight from the Treasury