Circular 006/2017: firearms controls
This circular is about the new legal provisions on firearms in the Policing and Crime Act 2017.
PDF, 242KB, 10 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This circular is about the new legal provisions on firearms in the Policing and Crime Act 2017, which received Royal Assent on 31 January.
- broad subject: police service
- sub category: firearms control
- from: Crime, Policing and Fire Group (CPFG) – policing directorate
- unit: Tackling Crime Unit
- date for implementation: 2 May 2017
- for more information contact: email@example.com