Children’s Social Care Innovation programme
A programme that seeks to develop, test and share effective ways of supporting children who need help from children’s social care services.
Information about the programme running from April 2016 to March 2020.
The Spring Consortium website contains information on:
- achievements of the programme since 2014
- ongoing projects
- the purpose of the next phase of the programme
- how you can get involved by:
- submitting a new idea
- expanding an existing project
- where to apply, find support and get updates on funded projects
Published: 3 April 2016
Updated: 7 November 2016
- Updated information about how to get involved.
- First published.