Children’s Social Care Innovation programme
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
A programme that explores ways of supporting children who need help from children’s social care services.
Ref: DFE-00379-2014 PDF, 540KB, 13 pages
Ref: DFE-00381-2014 PDF, 392KB, 16 pages
Ref: DFE-00380-2014 PDF, 536KB, 17 pages
PDF, 873KB, 12 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The Children’s Social Care Innovation programme seeks to support the development, testing and sharing of effective ways of supporting children who need help from children’s social care services.
The documents on this page provide further information about the programme including:
- background information on the focus areas for the programme
- presentation slides setting out some of the analysis that informed the development of the programme
For the latest information, including on those projects that have been funded through the Innovation programme, go to the Spring Consortium website.
Published: 12 February 2014
Updated: 8 August 2014
- Added link to expression of interest page on the Spring Consortium website. Also updated all documents.
- Added details about the deadline for the application process and what you can do if you miss it
- 2 updated documents and new downloads added. The forms remains unchanged.
- First published.