Children’s homes data pack
Data on the quality, location, ownership and cost of children’s homes.
PDF, 1.76MB, 52 pages
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 51.8KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
PDF, 1.79MB, 52 pages
PDF, 1.82MB, 27 pages
These packs are for local authorities and care home managers. They include information about:
- the children and young people who depend on children’s homes for their care
- the quality, supply and provision of the homes themselves
- how different local authorities use children’s homes
Published: 13 September 2013
Updated: 18 December 2014
- Current children's homes data pack updated with new analysis, including new sections on the relationship between children and their residential care placement, and outcomes for children in, or who have been in, residential care.
- Updated the 2013 data pack and underlying data table.
- First published.