Children in care and adoption performance tables 2013
Information about the adoption and children's care services provided by every local authority in England during 2013.
These tables show local authorities how their adoption and looked-after children’s services compare with others in England. They include:
- how quickly they place children for adoption
- the number of placement moves children have in a year
- the level of educational attainment of children in care
- the number of former care leavers not in education, employment or training at age 19
Local authorities can use these tables to debate, discuss and instigate change.
Published: 14 January 2014
Updated: 5 June 2014
- Updated attainment and absence performance tables for looked-after children in 2013.
- First published.