Information about the adoption and children's care services provided by every local authority in England during 2013.
These tables show local authorities how their adoption and looked-after children’s services compare with others in England. They include:
- how quickly they place children for adoption
- the number of placement moves children have in a year
- the level of educational attainment of children in care
- the number of former care leavers not in education, employment or training at age 19
Local authorities can use these tables to debate, discuss and instigate change.
Published: 14 January 2014
Updated: 5 June 2014
- Updated attainment and absence performance tables for looked-after children in 2013.
- First published.