Childhood flu programme training slide set for healthcare professionals
A training resource for healthcare practitioners.
Ref: PHE gateway number 2016175 MS Powerpoint Presentation, 3.2MB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This slide pack has been developed for trainers and leaders of the childhood flu programme. The material is comprehensive and you can adapt the pack to suit your particular training needs.
Published: 27 August 2013
Updated: 25 July 2016
- Updated to include recommendations for the 2016 to 2017 flu season
- Amended the advice on how to dispose of used vaccine applicators. Also, revised recommendations on asthma and egg allergy on 27 August 2015.
- Updated for 2015 to 2016 season.
- The 'childhood flu programme training slide set for healthcare professionals: 2014 to 2015' has been uploaded.
- BTS SIGN Step 4 definition updated.
- Updated to include an amendment to the contraindications slide (slide 33) and an additional explanatory slide about egg allergy (slide 35).
- First published.