Use the online form service to ask for a Child Tax Credit or Working Tax Credit decision to be looked at again.
If you think a Child Tax Credit or Working Tax Credit decision or penalty is wrong, ask the Tax Credit Office to look at it again. You can either:
- use the online form service (sign in to, or set up a Government Gateway account)
- print one of the postal forms, fill it in by hand and post it to HM Revenue and Customs
If you use the online form, you’ll get a reference number that you can use to track the progress of your form.
You usually need to make your request within 30 days of the original decision.
To fill in the form you’ll need:
- the date of the decision you want us to look at
- details of why you want us to look at it
- if you’ve also asked us to reconsider a decision about Child Benefit or Guardian’s Allowance, the date you asked us to reconsider it
If you have a representative helping you with your request you’ll also need their name and address.