Report changes to your child's circumstances that may affect Child Benefit

Use the online service to tell the Child Benefit Office about changes to your child's circumstances.


Online form service (sign-in or set up a Government Gateway account)


Report changes that affect your Child Benefit
How and when to report changes to the Child Benefit Office.

Published 20 May 2013
Last updated 22 August 2016 + show all updates
  1. The email version of this form has been removed.
  2. An online service is now available.
  3. First published.