Charity Commission research into partnerships between charities and commercial companies.
This study focuses on partnerships between charities and commercial companies that:
- raise funds for the charity and/or raise its profile
- allow the company to use the charity’s name and logo to promote its own products or services
- give the charity income or other benefit generated from the promotion of those products
The report highlights good practice and legal requirements. It does not cover:
- partnerships to deliver a charity’s service to its users
- the relationship that exists between a charity and a wholly owned trading subsidiary