Charity Commission research into partnerships between charities and commercial companies.
PDF, 155KB, 42 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This study focuses on partnerships between charities and commercial companies that:
- raise funds for the charity and/or raise its profile
- allow the company to use the charity’s name and logo to promote its own products or services
- give the charity income or other benefit generated from the promotion of those products
The report highlights good practice and legal requirements. It does not cover:
- partnerships to deliver a charity’s service to its users
- the relationship that exists between a charity and a wholly owned trading subsidiary