CF1A: counsel claim form (replaces CF1)

Counsel - use this claim form and forward to the instructing solicitor.


CF1A: counsel claim form


This form should detail your claim on the case and replace the requirement for a fee note. It should be sent to the instructing solicitor for inclusion with their final bill; it isn’t required for payments on account.

Published 14 August 2014