- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Part of:
- Agricultural technologies (agri-tech) strategy
- 27 March 2015
- Last updated:
- 6 April 2016, see all updates
Provides details on the Centres for Agricultural Innovation and how to contact them.
Centres for Agricultural Innovation are supporting the adoption, development and commercialisation of technology in the agriculture sector. This document explains:
- what the centres do
- how they could help your business
- how you can contact them to explore a potential research project or partnership
Published: 27 March 2015
Updated: 6 April 2016
- Added details of the Centres for Agricultural Innovation.
- First published.