Central Government Emergency Response Training (CGERT) is aimed at those working in crisis management at a national strategic level.
PDF, 102KB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The Central Government Emergency Response Training (CGERT) Course aims to equip people in crisis management with the necessary knowledge, skills and awareness for their roles.
It also sets out the central response structure and processes for those in:
- departmental emergency organisations
- devolved and regional government
- Gold/Strategic Co-ordination Groups
Published: 10 February 2011
Updated: 4 December 2017
- The 2017 course dates have been replaced with the 2018 course dates.
- Added training dates for 2017.
- Added 2016 training dates
- Updated course dates
- Updated with 2015 course dates.
- Updated with 2014 dates.
- First published.