CDE themed competition: understand and interact with cyberspace
- Centre for Defence Enterprise and Defence Science and Technology Laboratory
- Part of:
- Centre for Defence Enterprise funding competitions and Armed forces and Ministry of Defence reform
- First published:
- 25 March 2015
- Last updated:
- 4 September 2015, see all updates
Further information on this Centre for Defence Enterprise (CDE) competition for £500,000 phase-1 research funding.
This competition is now closed. Feedback to bidders will be provided mid October 2015.
Total funding available for phase 1 of this competition is £500,000.
Read the competition document for more information.
Centre for Defence Enterprise
Telephone +44 (0)30 67704236
Alternative number +44 (0)30 67704237
Please email for the quickest response.
Published: 25 March 2015
Updated: 4 September 2015
- Competition now closed. Feedback will be provided mid-October 2015.
- Competition document updated: clarification that attendance at 2 stakeholder days should be costed into proposals, and that projects must be structured in such a way that ethical approval should not be necessary for phase 1, due to timescale constraints (projects must complete by 31 March 2016).
- Video summary added.
- Competition document released. Competition now open.
- Webinar link added.
- Closing date for this competition corrected to Thursday 3 September 2015 at 5pm.
- First published.