© Crown copyright 2015
This publication is licensed under the terms of the Open Government Licence v3.0 except where otherwise stated. To view this licence, visit nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/open-government-licence/version/3 or write to the Information Policy Team, The National Archives, Kew, London TW9 4DU, or email: email@example.com.
Where we have identified any third party copyright information you will need to obtain permission from the copyright holders concerned.
This publication is available at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/cb24-3ds-kier-construction-limited-environmental-permit-application-advertisement/cb24-3ds-kier-construction-limited-environmental-permit-application
The Environment Agency has received a new bespoke application for an environmental permit under the Environmental Permitting (England and Wales) Regulations 2010 from Kier Construction Limited.
- Application number: EPR/CB3690AP/A001
- Regulated facility type: Dewatering for construction works
- Regulated facility location: Northstowe School Dewatering, Old Cambridge Golf Club, Old Station Road, Longstanton, Cambridge, CB24 3DS
- National grid reference discharge point: TL 40420 67130
- Receiving environment: Tributary of Reynolds Drain
- Effluent type: Trade effluent
- Volume: 1700 cubic metres per day
1. How to view the application
You can view the information on the Environment Agency register
You can view the register from 9.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. Call the Environment Agency on 03708 506 506 to arrange an appointment. You can ask for a copy of documents on the register. The Environment Agency may charge to cover copying costs.
2. How to comment on the application
If you have any comments on the application send these by 19 May 2015.
Or write to:
Permitting and Support Centre
99 Parkway Avenue
The Environment Agency will normally put any responses it receives on the public register. This includes your name and contact details. Tell us if you don’t want your response to be public.