Beta This is a test version of the layout of this page. Take the survey to help us improve it
Careers guidance provision for young people in schools
Statutory guidance for schools on providing careers guidance and inspiration.
This statutory guidance is for:
- school staff
- local authorities that maintain pupil referral units
Statutory guidance is issued by law; you must follow it unless there is a good reason not to.
It applies to:
- local-authority-maintained schools
- community schools
- foundation or voluntary schools
- community or foundation special schools (other than those established in a hospital)
- academies and free schools
- pupil referral units (PRUs)