Careers guidance provision for young people in schools
Statutory guidance for schools on providing careers guidance and inspiration.
This statutory guidance is for:
- school staff
- local authorities that maintain pupil referral units
Statutory guidance is issued by law; you must follow it unless there is a good reason not to.
It applies to:
- local-authority-maintained schools
- community schools
- foundation or voluntary schools
- community or foundation special schools (other than those established in a hospital)
- academies and free schools
- pupil referral units (PRUs)