- Cabinet Office
- Part of:
- Payroll costs and non-consolidated pay data, Cabinet Office
- 3 June 2016
- Last updated:
- 12 May 2017, see all updates
These monthly reports provide staff numbers and costs for the Cabinet Office.
Cabinet Office publishes details about headcount and payroll costs for permanent staff and contractors on a monthly basis.
It also includes non-consolidated performance related pay data.
Notes for monthly workforce management information includes that:
- these figures are not official statistics; they are internal workforce management information published in the interests of transparency
- these figures have not been reconciled centrally with any national statistics; where differences appear between the monthly information and national statistics, clarifying comments are provided
- the ONS quarterly public sector employment survey continues to provide an official headline measure for comparing the overall size of employment in central government organisations with other sectors of the economy at the relevant quarterly reference point
- given the wide range of organisations covered, use caution when drawing inferences from the figures and when making comparisons between organisations; refer to any additional commentary and notes where these are provided
Published: 3 June 2016
Updated: 12 May 2017
- Added workforce data for March 2017.
- February 2017 stats added.
- Added workforce data for Dec 2016 and Jan 2017.
- Added workforce data for November 2016
- Added workforce data for October 2016.
- Added workforce data for September 2016.
- Added workforce data for August 2016.
- Added workforce data for July 2016.
- Added workforce data for June 2016.
- Added workforce data for May 2016.
- First published.