Staff and salary data for Cabinet Office.
You can find out about our overall structure and who works here in the Cabinet Office structure charts. These charts include the Prime Minister’s Office (Number 10) and the Deputy Prime Minister’s Office, both of which are part of the Cabinet Office.
For each of our groups there is a chart showing the names, job titles and grades of its senior civil servants, as well as the number of staff who report to them.
Staff numbers are expressed as full-time equivalents (i.e. 0.5FTE = 2.5 days per week)
The following groups of staff are included:
- all staff loaned or seconded in to the Cabinet Office (regardless of funding arrangement)
- all staff on paid maternity or paternity leave
The following staff are excluded:
- all staff in the Joint Intelligence Organisation & the National Security Secretariat
- all contractors, consultants and fee-paid staff
- Ministers & Civil Service Commissioners
- all Senior Civil Servants
- staff on unpaid maternity leave & career break
- staff on loan or secondment out of the Cabinet Office (regardless of funding arrangement)