Cabinet Office food sustainability
Data on the sustainability of food bought under the facilities management contract for the Cabinet Office central London estate.
The information shown in the spreadsheet relates to food purchased under the Cabinet Office’s total facilities management contract for the department’s central London estate. This data was collated using both the facilities management provider’s ordering system and information gathered directly from the suppliers themselves.
Following best practice, where possible and where commercially viable, products provided by the catering outlets on the Cabinet Office estate come from sustainable sources such as Red Tractor, MSC certified or Freedom Food.
Published: 30 January 2014
Updated: 19 May 2016
- Added sustainable food template: 2015 to 2016.
- Updated with data for July to December 2015.
- Added data for quarter 1 of 2015 to 2016
- Added updated data for 2014 to 2015.
- Updated data for 2014 to 2015.
- Final quarter data added to the spreadsheet.
- First published.
From: Cabinet Office