- Cabinet Office and Office of the Leader of the House of Commons
- Part of:
- Business Statements: Office of the Leader of the House of Commons
- 2 March 2017
- Last updated:
- 30 March 2017, see all updates
Business Statements made by the Office of the Leader of the House of Commons, setting out the business of the House.
The Business Statement sets out the business of the House of Commons for the following week.
This takes place every Thursday morning when the House is sitting, usually at 11.30 am. Statements are available here shortly after being announced to the House.
Published: 2 March 2017
Updated: 30 March 2017
- Added 30 March Lobby Business Statement.
- Added 23 March Business Statements.
- Added 16 March Business Statement
- Added March 9 Business Statement
- First published.