- Cabinet Office and Office of the Leader of the House of Commons
- Part of:
- Business Statements: Office of the Leader of the House of Commons and Government transparency and accountability
- 5 March 2015
- Last updated:
- 19 March 2015, see all updates
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
Business Statements by the Leader of the House of Commons for March 2015.
This page sets out the Business Statements by the Leader of the House of Commons for March 2015.
The Business Statement takes place every Thursday morning when the House is sitting, usually at 11:30am. Statements are available here shortly after being announced to the House.
Published: 5 March 2015
Updated: 19 March 2015
- Added 19 March business statement.
- New Business Statement added
- First published.