- Cabinet Office and Office of the Leader of the House of Commons
- Part of:
- Business Statements: Office of the Leader of the House of Commons
- 12 January 2017
- Last updated:
- 26 January 2017, see all updates
Business Statements made by the Office of the Leader of the House of Commons, setting out the business of the House.
The Business Statement sets out the business of the House of Commons for the following week.
This takes place every Thursday morning when the House is sitting, usually at 11.30 am. Statements are available here shortly after being announced to the House.
Published: 12 January 2017
Updated: 26 January 2017
- Added 26 January Business Statement.
- Added 19 January Business Statement.
- First published.