- Cabinet Office and Office of the Leader of the House of Commons
- Part of:
- Business Statements: Office of the Leader of the House of Commons
- 2 February 2017
- Last updated:
- 23 February 2017, see all updates
Business Statements made by the Office of the Leader of the House of Commons, setting out the business of the House.
The Business Statement sets out the business of the House of Commons for the following week.
This takes place every Thursday morning when the House is sitting, usually at 11.30 am. Statements are available here shortly after being announced to the House.
Published: 2 February 2017
Updated: 23 February 2017
- Added 23 February Business Statements
- Added Lobby Business Statement
- First published.