Draft guidance and policy statement on the key issues raised during Lords Committee debates in June and July 2016.
PDF, 719KB, 18 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Bus Services Bill draft guidance and policy statement on the key issues raised during Lords Committee debates in June and July 2016. This includes:
- draft guidance which:
- addresses issues that peers felt should be clarified or incorporated into the Bus Service Bill or associated guidance
- gives an outline of potential content
- gives a general approach to policy issues
- a policy statement explaining:
- the government’s rationale for automatic access to franchising powers for mayoral combined authorities
- information to inform future debates