An information request and disclosure relating to departmental staff dismissed or prosecuted due to abuse of computer systems or breach of privacy policies
- Date requested: 03 August 2010
- Publish Date: 25 August 2010
- Updated: 10 November 2010
- How many employees from your department have been dismissed from their employment in the last five years due to abuse of computer systems or breach of computer/privacy policies?
- How many prosecutions has the department sought due to abuses of computer systems under the Computer Misuse Act 1990?
In the last five years
- only one civil servant has been dismissed from the department for abuse of computer systems/breach of computer and privacy policies
- no prosecutions have been made by the department due to abuses of computer systems under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.