- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Proficiency testing for food, water and environmental microbiology
- 17 January 2014
- Last updated:
- 3 April 2017, see all updates
This external quality assessment (EQA) scheme is suitable for laboratories that routinely monitor bottled and mineral waters for indicator organisms.
PDF, 17.9KB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This bottled and mineral water scheme sample schedule is for the period 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018.
Published: 17 January 2014
Updated: 3 April 2017
- Updated bottled and mineral water scheme: sample schedule 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018.
- Updated sample schedule for 1 April 2016 to 31 March 2017.
- Updated sample schedule 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2016.
- Added sample schedule for 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2016.
- First published.