Bottled and mineral water scheme: sample schedule
- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Proficiency testing for food, water and environmental microbiology
- First published:
- 17 January 2014
- Last updated:
- 17 May 2016, see all updates
This external quality assessment (EQA) scheme is suitable for laboratories that routinely monitor bottled and mineral waters for indicator organisms.
PDF, 31.2KB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This bottled and mineral water scheme sample schedule is for the period 1 April 2016 to 31 March 2017.
Published: 17 January 2014
Updated: 17 May 2016
- Updated sample schedule for 1 April 2016 to 31 March 2017.
- Updated sample schedule 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2016.
- Added sample schedule for 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2016.
- First published.