BIS off-payroll appointee numbers, as of 31 March 2015.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 16.6KB
Following the ‘Review of the tax arrangements of public sector appointees’ government departments were required to implement the recommendations.
The data shows details on:
- number of off-payroll engagements for those earning more than £220 per day and lasting more than 6 months duration as at 31 March 2015
- new engagements or those that reached 6 months duration between 1 April 2014 and 31 March 2015
- engagements of board members, and/or senior officials with significant financial responsibility during that period
- number of engagements for whom assurance as to their tax obligations has been sought
- number who have successfully provided assurance
- action taken against those who have not successfully provided assurance