The British Embassy in Cairo is currently calling for proposals to support small, targeted projects that support transformative change in any of the following fields:
- Governance: promoting an effective, accountable, and responsive governance and an empowered civil society, supporting the rule of law, free media, free flow of information, human rights and gender equality;
- Support to democratic reform: supporting public sector policy and management, public finance management, legal and judicial development, democratic participation and civil society;
- Economic development: promoting the economic development and welfare of Egypt;
- Investment: enhancing an improved investment climate and growth;
- Prosperity: opening markets, ensuring access to resources and promoting sustainable global growth, contributing to a secure, stable, regional and international environment;
- Culture and Education: supporting social and cultural projects that enhance Egypt’s capacity;
- Climate change, energy and environment: securing international agreements, increasing Egypt’s capacity and enforcing sustainable solutions to climate, energy and environmental concerns.
Co-funded projects are welcome.
If you have any inquiries or are interested in submitting a proposal, please complete the attached project concept bid form and email it to email@example.com latest by January 30th 2014.
Attached is the guidance for selection and funding of projects.
Only Project concept bid forms that are approved will be asked to complete a full bidding form.